If you have any questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Kidd's Kids Online Store.
What Personally Identifiable Information Kidd's Kids Online Store Collects and How it is Collected
When you make a purchase, we need to collect certain information about you in order to provide and improve our services. The service that you chose will determine what information we collect from you. This information may include, but not be limited to:
- Email address
- Home and/or business address
- Telephone numbers at which we can contact you
- Your date of birth
- Method of payments (credit card type and expiration date)
When you make a purchase, we will also record information that details the transaction.
How we collect this information will depend on how you use our services. We may collect this information directly from you by telephone, fax, email, or through your use of our Site or the Internet. To the extent you use our Site, we may also collect information about your use of our Site, transactional and account information, e-mail and other information related to communications to our Site. We may also collect information about you indirectly through a supplier.
You may choose not to provide some of your PII to us, but this may prevent us from providing our services to you, or limit our ability to provide you with the level of service that you would otherwise expect from us.
How Personally Identifiable Information is Used and Disclosed by Kidd's Kids Online Store
We strive to ensure that we give you a stress-free experience and are dedicated to building a rewarding and lasting relationship with every customer. In order to provide the level of service we believe you expect from us, we may use your PII for the following purposes:
- To provide the services and offerings that you request, and to communicate with you regarding such services and offerings;
- To do all things necessary to administer those services;
- To research, develop, manage, protect and improve our Site and services;
- To maintain and develop our service-oriented software and other business systems; and
- To analyze data, or to have a third party do so on our behalf.
We also use your PII information or some discrete part such as your email address for other purposes. For example, such information may be used to process and track your transactions and to send you information about our and our affiliates' and business partners' products and services and other information and materials that may be of interest to you. If you use our Site, information may also be used to evaluate what portions of our Site are visited more often than others, determine where visitors came from, where they go, and how long they stay on a particular page, or on our Site in general.
We may match information collected from you through different means or at different times, including, for example, information collected online and offline, and use such information along with information obtained from other sources, including third parties. To do this, it is often necessary to share this information with carefully selected vendors and business partners we work with, such as companies that manage accounts, offer affinity, frequent-user, and reward programs, and companies that perform marketing services and other business operations for us. See below under Disclosing.
We may disclose your PII to affiliated and non-affiliated organizations including, for example:
- To your company or organization if you use our services under a corporate or other commercial account;
- To one of our program partners;
- To entities that provide services on our behalf;
- To your credit card issuer;
- To credit reporting and fraud checking agencies;
- To debt collection agencies, if you fail to pay monies owed to us;
- To government, regulatory and law enforcement agencies where the disclosure is required or authorized by law, and otherwise as we believe is necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate our Site properly, or to protect or defend our rights or the rights or well-being of our employees, users or others or if you are involved (or are suspected by governmental authorities or our security functions to be involved) in any illegal activity, even without a subpoena, warrant or court order.
We may also disclose your information to our affiliates and non-affiliated business partners for their use both on our behalf and for their own business purposes. For example, our affiliates and business partners may use such information to send you information about their products and services and other information and materials that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of us disclosing your PII for these purposes through one of the methods described in this policy.
We may also transfer or assign your information to third parties as a result of or in connection with a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, reorganization or liquidation. For more information see our sections below on changes in the use of your PII.